Are illegal immigrants peaceful? Maybe some, but you decide.
According to the official website of the Department of Homeland Security, and the FY2019 Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) report:
In FY 2019, ICE agents arrested approximately 143,000 illegal immigrants. Of these individuals, the convictions—or charges—pending at the time of their arrest included:
- 74,000 for driving under the influence (DUI)
- 67,000 for drug offenses
- 1,900 were convicted of homicide
- 1,800 were convicted of homicide-related crimes
- 1,600 kidnappings
- 37,000 assaults
- 10,000 sex crimes
- 4,276 were known or suspected gang members
- 675 were suspected to be members of the MS13 gang
- 31 were known or suspected terrorists
Of those arrested by ICE in FY 2020, 90% had criminal convictions or charges pending at the time of arrest.
These individuals came into our country when our borders were secure. Now our borders are open.